Tuesday, August 12, 2008

9 Days left, How did we get there so Fast?


Well, the headline tells the story...only 9 days and counting to our departure for Botswana. The last month or so has been a fleury of activity, and now, we're almost there.

We have been richly blessed by so many people who have joined with us in this journey. Thanks for all of the encouragement, the finances, the suitcases, and the help packing. It has been great sharing meals and laughter and tears with so many people.

Our prayer is that we would be found faithful, and it can't happen unless we are daily drawing near to the Source of our Salvation. I must admit that my faith journey is not what I would like for it to be right now. Yet I trust that this season will pass, and I will walk closely with my Savior again.

"two are bettter than one for if one falls the other will lift him up again" thank-you for lifting us in your prayers

Blessings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All of you have been on my thoughts in prayer.

We are praying for all of you Kowalskis and lift you all up to the Lord. May His Mighty Hand protect you on your journey and preparation.

Thanks for updating this blog. I check it regularly and update the rest of the family of happenings. Great idea!! I like the photos. I also like meeting some of your friends indirectly....

love
The Grundahls