Thursday, August 20, 2009

Children's Ministry in Maun


I have always loved dressing up and acting silly. When some moms got together to plan a Vacation Bible School for the kids here, the idea popped into my head that we needed a humorous character to get the kids laughing and enjoying God's Word. One thing led to another and now I am known affectionately as "Crazy Professer Praise" I have really been enjoying helping out at VBS, designing the logo for the t-shirts, leading the kids in Praise and Worship, and doing kooky science experiments that teach Bible Lessons. I'm not sure who's having more fun, the kids or me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO AWSOME!! Can Professor Praise visit my kids on skype sometime??? I'm serious. Let me know a time and day. We got a camera now and everything can be set up....
Lots of love and prayers,
ADele

Unknown said...

I have to keep returning to this... what a great shot. It makes me smile!! Love you all, many prayers, ADele