Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And we know that God works all things together for the good...

Can anything good really come from a snowstorm in late April? The answer is...yes, absolutely.

I have started doing my multi-engine instrument training, and although I tried making my bookings far ahead, it was uncertain how I would be able to get the right bookings (because the flight school was so busy). I needed to start this week in the simulator, and managed only a couple of bookings to start with. Well, wouldn't you know it, a winter storm came along and all but cancelled two days of bookings at the flying school. Suddenly I was able to pick up a couple of extra sessions in the simulator. As a result, I am now ready to get started in the airplane for the actual flight training. I continue to trust that the One who controls the weather will indeed work all things for the good.

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you