Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flight test passed!

The past month of working toward my multi-instrument flight rating culminated in one beautiful spring day this week, when I flew for my flight test. I wanted to be able to say I aced it, but can only say that God's grace was with me, and I passed. I guess that I should stop wanting to rely on my own skills and abilities. There is no good in me, but only what God allows me to accomplish. I guess we should celebrate that the grace of God is always enough!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Horray! Congratulations for passing that extremely difficult (I would imagine) exam!

Bruce and Cathy

Unknown said...

That is so wonderful!! Isn't it funny how the Holy Spirit just comes right in there and takes over?? Not funny but unexplainable.

I'll keep checking the site. This is a great idea! Hope you have access in Botswana.

Adele