Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm an Air Ambulance Driver!

I was moved today as I reflected on God's goodness and all that He is doing on our behalf. He has arranged for us to rent a house that is safe, secure, and affordable. This is a big God thing, because there is just not much available that meets those criteria here right now. I just got my paperwork, and already I have had two flights. I sat under the wing of the airplane waiting for the paramedics to return from delivering the patient to the hospital. It was then that it hit home. These medical flights save lives. That alone is worth being here. I had a real God day just realizing how he has been working things out - bring us to Botswana, providing us with a place to live, resurrecting my aviation career, giving us some options for vehicles, and just being with us. I was so moved by His kindness, as I thought about all these things. Then on the way home, He impressed on me to bless a particular street vendor with a little boy. We won't be able to help everyone, but we can make a difference to the one to whom HE sends us.

No comments: